Saturday, April 16, 2005

This is great

Howdy World!
Welcome to tales of passion. This blog is about my passion. My passion for what you ask? My passion for passion! I love passion. I am passionate. Look at my eyes. Look at my nuts. Passion everywhere. I decorate my room with passion. I type passionately. I care so much that my ass reeks of passion.
Last week some dude said "who the fuck cares about... (blank)"
I said, "I care. Passionately." Shit, I care about everything and everyone. I am passionate about rock bands. That band sucks. That band is great. YES!! I am passionate about my tastes! I care about television! Pop culture is bad! I love the Daily show! I am passionate about t.v. Do you watch movies? I have passionate opinions about movies! How about the world and how fucked up it is? I care about that too. Did you know that republicans are jerks? I do! And I care about them passionately! Hey. You know what bothers me? Some sort of observation about the world not corresponding exactly to my taste. I care about that passionately.

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh Krauter said...

How dare you destroy my dreams? I am crying because your passion is much stronger than mine. How can I compete in a world where one man possesses so much passion? I must retire. I am passionate about farts.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Old Stallion said...

Tales of Passion II? Does it come in grape?

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home