Sunday, April 17, 2005

Knowledge is true

Howdy friends!
I awoke this morning to the sound of wee birds chirping their songs of love. I thought to myself, "Hey, birds are chirping!" and I was right. Nothing is sweeter than recognizing the truth. Nothing? Even Sweet N Low? Sweet N Low by definition is sweet. But is Sweet N Low sweeter than truth? Only science can tell!
Science:
1) First I correctly identify chirp noises coming from birds. (am I really right?...panic sweeps over me...panic is sweet... as sweet as truth!)

2) I eat a packet of Sweet n Low. It is disgustingly sweet. Gaah! It makes my tongue dry. I hate Sweet n Low...but it sure is sweet

3) I compare data: Truth is more delightful than sweet. In fact, I tasted nothing but morning mouth while identifying noises as bird based. Sweet n Low was gross! It made my mouth pucker and may have given me cancer. BUT DAMN ITS SWEET! and only a fraction of a calorie! HURRAY!

4) Conclusion: Sweet n Low is sweeter than truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home