Monday, July 04, 2005

Killing Birds with Multiple Stones.

Once I shot a bird with a bow and arrow set my mom bought me from a garage sale. I felt terrible about it. He laid on the ground struggling, skewered by a cheap wooden shaft. I was just a kid back then, and I didn't think to do the noble thing and crush it. Instead I meekly walked away, leaving it to suffer a slow and painful death. Looking back, I never think to regret the actual shooting of the bird. I was just being a dumb boy and as the saying goes, boys will be boys. I only feel shame in not stepping on the bird, and killing it quickly.

2 Comments:

Blogger casual ninja said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Old Stallion said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home