Friday, August 05, 2005

A Hornets Nest

Hey Friends!
On the rooftop that surrounds my bedroom a band of hornets built a home. I have no complaints with the impact their architectural design has on my aesthetic view of the outside, but I get pissed when they invade of my personal space. Why can't they leave me alone? This one butt-of-an-ass hornet was crawling around my desk before I smashed his brains out with a boot. I gave him the boot indeed. Another jerkweed hornet scared the poop from my ass when he buzzed around my face. I smashed his brains out with a book. At first I worried that if I failed in my kill stroke the hornet might get mad and sting me. After examining so many smooshed hornet's brains though, I am now confident that these stupid insects would more likely sting the boot or book and not me. Shit. They don't even understand english. I yell at them and call them names and they just sit there and go "BZzZ, BZzZ". I understand perfectly well what "BZzZ, BZzZ" means and so I must smash 'em.
I have nothing against life. But I hate when it flies around my face.

Check out this, my new favorite website:
http://www.bobsanimalfights.com/index.html

1 Comments:

Blogger casual ninja said...

i checked out this website. i didn't have time to investigate every single fight, but i did see the baboon with the bicycle chain. i liked the picture of the yellow jackets fighting the polar bear. i think that one is my favorite. i would like to see a photo of you versus the hornets in your roof.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home