Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Confusion:


If cheese is moldy milk, what in god's name is moldy cheese? I'm an ordinary man who occasionally buys cheese with the intention of consuming it. Yet often, I find that the cheese I purchased becomes moldy before I can eat it. What the hell? How does this happen? Why doesn't the cheese just grow more cheese? Or become more cheesy? I wish I could buy the cheese that becomes blue cheese before it becomes blue cheese. That way I could eat it, and as it rots in my fridge it would actually become tastier. Instead of losing my valuable cheese, my cheese would become more valuable! It's a pyramid scheme of value and the only loser is god!

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh Krauter said...

I am vexed by this, as well as by mushrooms. How can mushrooms go bad? A mushroom is a fungus. Shouldn't it get tastier? The world of food is a cruel, pointless, delicious world.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home