Thursday, March 23, 2006

Day in life of Frank Black

Person: Hey Frank, you want to go out at eat some hot dogs?
Frank Black: I'd love to man, but I got to lay down about twenty kinds of awesome on some tracks.
Person: Why bother? You keep kicking new forms of ass, but the kids still want the Pixies.
Frank Black: Yeah, it makes one wonder if everyone is deaf.
Person: I hear that. I mean, hell, is it possible to rock any harder?
Frank Black: No. I have rocked the pendulum over 360 degrees. In atari speak, I flipped the score. I cannot rock harder.
Person: I would just give up and eat hot dogs at this point. Shit. You can't bust bigger beefs, and yet there is always a bunch of jerks in tight jeans and loose spiked belts flailing their limp wrists in disgust at your solo work.
Frank Black: Yeah. I think skilled musicians bore them.
Person: Fuck those guys. Lets eat some hotdogs.



I hope Frank only eats the hot dogs after he records his variety of awesome. He should join the pantheon of rock gods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home