Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Hello Team Friendship!

Hi everyone.
I am doing great. My scent is pungent and my air sack swells.

Many good things:
A Golan-chik is now head of the IDF!
I have made peace with this cruel earth!
The coffee shop gave me half off on a screwed up chai.
I am only taking one formal class.
This constitutes a 50% reduction in facebuggery.

I intimidate the hell out of my students.
I had a logic prof who started class by glaring at everyone as he walked in. Then he paced for awhile before speaking.
Between the pauses in his speech he again glared.
I have embraced his method.

I was invited to a rap concert!

Chris Webber joined the Pistons!

2 Comments:

Blogger casual ninja said...

hooray for dan! hooray for team friendship! hooray!!!

7:02 PM  
Blogger Spacebeer said...

I should really incorporate more glaring and intimidation into my daily interactions...

Thanks Professor R!

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home