Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I AM MAD AND DISGUSTED

I have been watching all of these old NBA games on youtube. You can see pretty much every great performance that some famous player ever did. One the best things I watched was Jordan's fourth game in the NBA. He busted out 45 points and everybody [even his teammates] were walking around with a "what the fuck is going on?" look on their faces. The T.V. announcers took to calling him "Captain Marvel".

Aside from that, there is very little in the cultural soup today that gives me pleasure. I am furious at everything. The coffee girl today mentioned David Lynch doing Shakespeare's "Taming of the Shrew". She mentioned that this would be an instant classic.I wanted to jump over the counter and beat her counter-culture face in. I want to beat the shit out of the pre-law kids in my class. And I want to tell every asshole taking part in the same conversation that every other asshole is having to shut the fuck up.

I like looking at the ducks and turtles at the city park.

2 Comments:

Blogger casual ninja said...

i love duck island. it is hands down better than any person i have met down there. tony soprano is right.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Spacebeer said...

Ducks and turtles will never let you down. There is an awesome turtle pond at UT and those dudes always cheer me up. No ducks, though. Just gross pigeons.

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home