Friday, January 26, 2007

A young buck invincible


I have been using the above title to describe myself for some time now. As in, "I'm a young buck invincible"
Where is this phrase from?
Whose thunder have I ganked this time?

Also ladies, I have an anecdote.

There I was, your average young buck invincible, when I saw some guy in park (aka Duck Island) playing a bagpipe! It was loud and beautiful. I know a lot a gags rest upon the premise that bagpipes are horrible to listen to. But gags be damned! Bagpipes are glorious. I stopped my mission of groceries and sat and listened. Bagpipes are emotional butter. They start all soft and creamy, but watch out, because next comes the sizzle! Death as a war cry! Disfigurement as art! Godspeed us to our damnation!
I love bagpipes.

2 Comments:

Blogger casual ninja said...

he really has been calling himself this all of the time. i'm making him a tshirt.

YOUNG BUCK
INVINCIBLE

3:18 PM  
Blogger Josh Krauter said...

Check out Rufus Harley, jazz bagpiper. He just died a few months ago. He came correct, bitch. He bagged the fuck out of some pipes.

My word verification thing this time says "furiago." This is the name of the greatest character Shakespeare never wrote: Furiago, the furious lad.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home