Friday, July 08, 2005

Hurricanes give me gas.

Howdy Comrades,
The revolution continues to cycle. and spin. It spins on spin dry.
A hurricane is coming! There are probabilities and facts concerning its whereabouts. I have no fear. I have seen the face of storms before and they look rather randy. While my landlord purchased some canned food in preparation for power loss I bought a bottle of Rum. Alas, I have no cammo. Tonight, on the sabbath of my people, and the eve before landfall, I am going to nail boards up around windows. I think this is a waste of time. I fear not the dissonance of broken glass, water spray and natural fury. Bring the funk sir Dennis. Bring your madness to Louisiana, towards my foaming spite! We will see who outlast who.

I am going to pee on this hurricane.

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh Krauter said...

These storm systems are my friends. They finally brought rain to this drought-stricken land of Ye Olde Austin last night. I never gave a damn about weather before. When the weather reports came on the news, I said, "Take a look outside and shut up, jerks." The Weather Channel? Fuck that shit. The Spice Channel! But this heat. Oh god, this heat. It makes my asscrack sweat. Then I get confused. Am I sweating, or do I have diarrhea? Let the rains come, I say. Dry my asscrack and wetten everything else. Whooooo!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Spacebeer said...

Do they even sell Cammo in New Orleans? I've never seen it down in Austin Town... I wonder what the specialized Cammo market is exactly in terms of coverage of these United States.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home