Friday, January 20, 2006

Lustful Stories (click on picture for laffs)


Howdy warriors and princess,
I have been hard at work these past fews days writing a paper. Now however I part from all that. The grad students are having a back-to-school get together at some bar, but I think I am going stay at home and get together with some scotch. I'm gonna drink, listen to some tunes, and stare off wistfully into space.

I am feeling pretty good. There is a cat walking around my house. I don't know it's or it's owners name. This week I threw weights for the first time in months. I am skinny and weak, but I do not worry. My biceps tell me that they will swell large like a hardened cock. My biceps sound a bit gay.

2 Comments:

Blogger casual ninja said...

remember when i tried to get your biceps to go straight? i said, come on guys, give us ladies a shot! and they told me they wanted to have a slumber party with just us girls and drink bahama mamas all night and watch ghost and dirty dancing because they love patrick swayze and i realized it was a lost cause.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Josh Krauter said...

That Flaming Carrot comic has made my week. Everyone I know could die tomorrow, and the week would still be good. I just signed a petition to keep your bicep from destroying the institution of marriage. God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve, jerk!

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home