Friday, August 25, 2006

Good News Spendecrats

All these good things have arrived in a giant bunch of collected joys.
Things weren't always so good. For awhile now I couldn't find a home. Today I am signing a lease on a new home! Hurrah!
I will name this new place: The Doctor's Office.
The name evokes knowledge, expertise, healing, and hints of erotic shenanigans. If that doesn't capture the essence of Professor Romance (aka Doc Passion) I don't know what would.

Also I had my bike fixed. For a week I was walking around sweating like a pig, and moving slowly. Today I got my bike back! I can zip around town again. WIth my newfound freedom I went to wholefoods and bought some 8 grain bread nonsense.
THE BREAD TASTES LIKE KOSHER HOT DOGS!
How great is that. I am just eating bread but my mouth thinks its eating hot dogs.

Tomorrow I move. My stagnant life is over. Thus begins a new era.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home