Thursday, May 04, 2006

No loose ends


Howdy fellow travelers of the golden path!
I have finished all of my papers for this semester. I even ordered all the textbooks for the class I am teaching next year. I gave a fond farewell to my professors and I begin the summer a naked horse biting at the bridle. Soon I shall shoot forth from the gate, frothing with bookish excitement. No more playing catch up. I have some editing to do, but aside from that I am a free agent, following my nose and a philosophical hunch! I am going to explore: analyticity, entailment, predication, stipulation, meaning, Wittgenstein, Quine, and Spinoza. This at least is my stated mission. I will probably end up drinking a lot of beer and watching Maury Povich.

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh Krauter said...

I am going to spend my summer staring at beer and drinking up Maury Povich's precious man-fluids.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Spacebeer said...

I am missing the passion!

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home