Thursday, August 31, 2006

Many Expressions of Warmth unto you!

Howdy. Things are moving in the right direction for the suffering otter. I have returned to the gym after a summer of wasting away. I am trying a new order of operations in my repositioning of heavy objects. It feels really good to bust a beef again in the gym. The exercise really cheers me up.

I am also now in a new apartment. I must ride even further to get groceries, but here again the exercise cheers me up: Today when some hoochie almost hit me with her car I gestured violently towards her and her boyfriend and yelled, “What the fuck you Nimrods!”
The hoochie yelled something unintelligible back in my direction.

I don’t know why I said “Nimrods”. Nimrod is a sort of common name in Israel. The name is used in the bible to refer to a guy who is only described as a great hunter before the lord. Somehow the name is associated in English with an idiot. A nincompoop.

Calling those people Nimrods was surely the highlight of my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home