Saturday, April 21, 2007

Dog with Horse




Friends! Last night I attended this seminar about social justice. It was a serious talk about inheritance tax, wealth tax, and egalitarian concerns. There were some neat ideas thrown around, but I was pretty bored. My confusions about the nature of man, the social unit, and the "oughts” and “ought nots” derivable from these natures lie at the metaphysical level. These dudes don’t share my confusion, and abide by principles I am none to sure about. But again there were some neat ideas thrown around.

The most remarkable part of the seminar however was not about an idea. It was the repeated use of an expression: “Value for Money.”

People kept saying this and I kept giggling. These were some old school gags.

2 Comments:

Blogger casual ninja said...

i love that dog!!!! i feel like i can read his mind.


DAAAAH, i'm a big white dog. A BIG WHITE DOG! dog dog dog dog dog.

1:13 PM  
Blogger casual ninja said...

Okay, I just feel the need to reiterate how much I love your photos and your posts. I know you already know this, but I want it on the record. I laugh EVERY TIME I look at those photos of the dog and the horse. The first picture they are so happy to be together, the horse eating the dogs hair, the dog all smiles. The second photo... A SUDDEN SHIFT. The dog is evidently unsettled, and the horse is guiltily glancing at the camera, caught. What a small drama!

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home