Thursday, April 21, 2005

Silly antics

Last night I was studying. It was around 2:00 am and I was outside a popular late night dining establishment on my campus. It is a great place for drunk students to feed after a night of hard partying. Anyway some youthful drunk was shouting. He was out there letting loose screams that described exactly what he was experiencing. He would shout "I am Skipping", "Man is watching me skip", "This door is open" "I am looking in the door" "A Girl frightened" and so on. Such a rowdy display of observational prowess is by no means an aggressive threat to my welfare, but I couldn't help feeling as though beneath his emphatic outbursts of empirical recognition lay a challenge. Yes, I am in fact certain, that he felt we (the sober) were somewhat absurd in our sobriety, and thought to shake us from our slumber of quiet acquiescence to the norms of social interaction. He, the drunken fratboy, took it upon himself to become a Zarathrustra and free the quiet nobodies from their bonds! I wanted to break the bond that lead me to politely ignore the asshole instead of ramming his head through a window before pissing on his torn and bloody face.

1 Comments:

Blogger Spacebeer said...

I am commenting! I am not drunk! Its 9:00 am and I'm at work! I am drinking coffee! I have not had enough yet! I will go get more coffee! Maybe tonight I will get drunk!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home