Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Drive your cart and your plow over the bones of the dead

Pancakes. I want some goddamn pancakes. Give me my fucking pancakes. Shit! What the fuck is wrong with you people? Cant you just make me some pancakes? Why must you deny me? Why? What the fuck? I mean its just some flour and sugar and water and milk and eggs. And Blueberries. Christ, its not like I'm asking for money or sex. Just some simple goddamn blueberry pancakes. It takes all of 15 minutes. FIFTEEN MINUTES! and yet here I sit utterly pancakeless. You sick fucks! You think your goddamn needs are more important than mine? Your "job" and responsibilities are more important than my pancake eating? Why the fuck do think that? Who do think you are? JUST GIVE ME SOME PANCAKES. DO IT. C'MON.

Fine then. FUCK YOU, ASSHOLES! FUCK YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home