Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Only you can prevent forest fires.

I take the title of this blog to be an irrefutable truth. A bear says it and I am not one to argue with bears. So given that you and you alone can stop forest fires, Why the fuck aren't you stopping any of these fires? Don't you care about the animals? The trees? Why don't you take care of your awesome responsibility and prevent already? How many bunnies must roast in cruel flames? Think of the bunnies!

I know, I know, you're thinking, "Christ, I didn't choose to be the saviour of the forest. I just want to be an ordinary man".
To bad. The bear chose you. He could of chosen me, he could of chosen anyone, but he chose you. You have to face the facts. Only you have the power. Only you can protect the forest. Millions of trees and bunnies have died gruesome deaths because you continue to deny your destiny. Rise up my friend, and be true to your calling. The forest needs you.
The bunnies need you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Spacebeer said...

I don't know, the bear told me that only you could stop the forest fires... I think this bear is playing us for a couple of chumps!

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home