Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Howdy Fans. The Passion Returns!



Holy tits. I have been in this big funk all summer. I waste so much time everyday. I am a lazy lazy jerk. I don't understand it. Every night I go to sleep and say, "Alright, tomorrow I am going to kick so much ass". And then lo and behold, I awake, scratch my ass, and continue to wallow in laziness. I've tried everything. Milk. Coffee. Everything! But the fact is my motivation is gone.
The sharp wit? Dull!. The mighty intellect? Farting. I think my brain broke. Really. I mean I still throw weights and shit, so its not depression right? But lordy, I have no will to power. I have no will at all. My conatus is a flickering whisper. I am passive while external inclinations dominate my being. Where is my autonomous being? Why can't I embrace the beast of existence?
I hope my can-do pluck and childish knowhow reemerge as dominate forces in my psyche, cos baby, my get up and go has got up and went!

"My get up and go, got up and went." Who first uttered this phrase? That guy (or girl) was an idiot.

4 Comments:

Blogger casual ninja said...

The reason I know my youth is all spent? My get up and go got up and went.
- Len Ingebrigston

i also found out the origin of "loaded for bear," but it is not as funny as i would have hoped.

i hope you feel better. i've been lazy and worthless as well, feeling like shit more often than not. not that hearing that will make you more productive. who knows. maybe i broke your brain.

11:09 AM  
Blogger casual ninja said...

also, i love that flaming carrot frame very much.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Josh Krauter said...

My get up and go was destroyed by the collected videography of Ray Parker Jr. The "Ghostbusters" theme was great, but the other stuff? Shit.

1:56 PM  
Blogger casual ninja said...

dan is okay. he is in florida. i will pass your email addresses along to him... i'm not sure what his computer situation is, but i know he will be happy to get in touch with you all when he can.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home