Saturday, December 03, 2005

More on Simple Plan


Simple Plan fascinates me. I hate everything about these guys. They write horrible songs. They dress like 15 year olds. They use hair spray. Every single one of these guys looks like a complete twat.

Yet they have something I don't have: a massive fan base. I don't begrudge the world for this fact, I just want to understand it. I would like more wealth, and I would like to work the way rock stars do: Money for nothing, and the chicks for free.
Maybe the douche bags pictured above know something I don't. Maybe there is a compelling reason 90% of the people I meet act like arrogant pricks. Maybe there is a reason a man would wear hairspray.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

speaking of hairspray, see the newly returned teenagefashionshow.blogspot.com. now with 50% more jos mrt_z.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home