Sunday, January 22, 2006

I want to poop!

I was sitting at home in my room staring at a computer screen whilst working on a fantastic paper. I was tired of my room and took my computer to the coffee shop. There I sat contently staring at my screen whilst drinking coffee. About an hour ago, I realized the coffee had inspired my bowels to defecate. I walked to the coffee shop bathroom with a look of determination plastered upon my face. "Out the way women, I have shit to shit." I said as I pushed through a throng of "male" students on my way to the bathroom. The bathroom was out of order. No problem I thought as returned to my table. I will just go home and make some cake there. I packed up my bag and went to go outside. ITS RAINING! I have my computer with me! I can't ride home. I can't poop. I went back to my table and wrote this blog entry. I want the rain to stop so the shit can start.
I want to poop!

1 Comments:

Blogger damnsle said...

Well, at least now I no longer feel inferior or in any way sub-par compared to you. Phew. For a minute there, I was worried that you were too high-brow for me. Thank god that shakiness has passed.

Ooooo! More shiny stuff!

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home