Friday, March 31, 2006

I am still a beautiful swan!



********* I've been in quite the negative funk lately. An unpleasant unhappy man. Yet even in my foaming wrath I know I am a beautiful swan, gracefully swimming along the river of life. My feathers, a silky soft white. My beak, a pure glistening ebony. My feet are webbed! I can swim by paddling with them. I have a long neck for pecking at the underwater plants that comprise my diet. Even in death I am glorious: my liver will one day make a fantastic pate for some homosexual. I can't lose!

4 Comments:

Blogger casual ninja said...

no matter how often swans try to bite me, or aggressively chase me around the park, i still feed them delicious hunks of bread and do not chase their baby swanlings. this is the unspoken way of the ninja and swan.

2:26 PM  
Blogger casual ninja said...

also, do you think that swan would be as delicious as duck? if so, sign me up.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Spacebeer said...

From this post I have learned that beautiful swans have really weird feet and are much bigger than you think they might be when someone picks them up and tries to put them in a sink. I can only assume the same is true about you, Professor Romance.

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Professor Romance! Casual Ninja! You guys are all gonna get skooled by this guy! Or maybe he's your spawn?

Dr. McNinja

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home