Sunday, October 08, 2006

The Professor Busts a Nut of Rage

Howdy readers,
My lack of posting is due to my lack of internet: I like to write when I am at home not when I am in the office. Today I write from the coffee house of dudes. Every time I am here some jerk ass coffee rock star pisses me off. Either it is something I over hear (for example one dude made me wait at the counter for 5 minutes so he tell another dude about the badass guitar he is going to buy) or it the pissy attitude these coffee dealers give me. I cannot handle having some hippy dude treat me like his bitch because he wears saggy pants and read or heard of Howard Zinn once. My god, it burns me up!

Today I solved this problem. Instead of being polite and getting mocked, I begin my order with a call out to the "Coffee Boy"

"Hey Coffee Boy? I want a double expresso"

I said it nice and friendly, and the guy didn't get upset. He also didn't get uppity.

Sweet Victory and he cant spit in my drink because I watch him prepare it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Spacebeer said...

I hate coffee houses slightly more than I hate teeth whitening and slightly less than I hate Henry Rollins. Someday I plan to distribute laminated graphs detailing the ratios of my hatred. I expect them to be big sellers, so if you want to invest, I suggest you do so now.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Josh Krauter said...

I am going to try this trick when purchasing anything. "Hey sandwich boy, I would like a monster hoagie!"

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home