Friday, April 27, 2007

BasketBall Bullshit!

Yeah! The playoffs are back and I could not be more delighted. While my New Orleans Hornets did not make the playoffs, the Pistons continue to dominate. Hooray!

Here is a video of the Honeybees (professional strippers who entertain Hornets fans) dunking some balls. In the video there is a dude in a teal suit called "Super Hugo- the man of teal." I hate this guy. My loyalty goes out to regular Hugo, a dude who dresses like a blue bumble bee:
I will try to find a video of him chasing the Honeybees with his stinger. Oy it makes me laff!

Anyway here is the video of the Honeybees, with all its philosophical implications:

1 Comments:

Blogger Spacebeer said...

I love the circle-boob-jump thing the honeybees do before they start dunking. Its like a high five, but with boobs! High boobs!

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home