Saturday, May 05, 2007

3 Rock videos Blog

Woo!
Sometimes even Professor Passion likes to rock and roll. Hence this post. Click on the title to see a video (Video 1) with cowboys, robots, unicorns and eagles.

Video 2:

I really like this band. Most of their baselines are lifted straight from DEVO (see Idiot Walk) and I for one dig it. I first saw this video in a bunker facing Lebanon. I thought to myself, "Wow! Maybe rock isn't dead?" All the fat guys and jump kicks got me pumped up. Its a good thing when rock bands believe in their rocking and its a good thing when the professor can like something written in the past 15 years.

Video 3:

Not a great song, or a great video, but seeing an old Mick Jones looking awkward in a punk bar has a great sadness to it.

This Young Buck is good V-Jay no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home