Friday, April 29, 2005

My angry captain

Many of you, the people, know that I study the philosophy. But did you know I am the loose canon of the philosophy department? Why just last week my captain called me in to his office. "Schneider!! Get your ass in here" he screamed while chewing on a unlit cigar. I cooly walked in and said "Whats up chief. This isn't about last night's trouble in the bars is it? I told you I was just following leads." This really pissed off the captiain. He started foaming at the mouth, "Following leads? God damn it Schneider, you and your rough house antics are a disgrace to the department. I'm up to my ass in paper work and law suits on account of your so called "leads". Hand in your gun and badge". I slammed my badge on his desk, "Theres a god damn killer on the loose and all you care about are your fucking rules. You can have this piece of shit badge, but case or no case I'm bringing that sick bastard in". I was walking out of his office when the captain said calmly "Look Schneider, we all want this killer behind bars, but rules are rules... I cant let you leave here with your gun" I slowly turned, "If you or anyone else on the force thinks he has the balls to take my gun, he is welcome to try. If not, just stay the fuck out of my way". I left my captain shaking his head muttering, "Thats gotta be the toughest son of a bitch I've ever met".

Tomorrows blog: Professor Brower sticks me with a rookie undergrad and tells me to get the dirt on that rat bastard quasi-realist Blackburn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home