Monday, July 11, 2005

10 years...yes I can believe it! It feels like 80!

Rich sent me this shit about my 10 year high school reunion. Because this is the nineties they have a website where people can post little quips of excitement! "I can't wait to see you all!" "Can you believe its been 10 years!" "Where has all the time gone!"

This one jerk of an ass not only blew off his hand in junior high he also managed to kill one of the few decent members of my class in a car wreck of his causing. This Troy-of-a Cunt is "excited to be able to hang with the best group of people." It would have been a better group if you didn't kill Matt you fuck. Ten years isn't enough time for me to want to shake your stump asshole.
Fuck, I even looked at some girl's website. She has a kid and loves Jesus; the Alpha and Omega, Christ. (Jesus describes himself with Greek letters...hmm strange metaphor choice for a Jew. I know he spoke Greek as well as Aramaic but still...kinda odd he is doesn't call himself the Aleph and SoF.)
I feel closer to the mexicans building the house next door than to the people of my high school class.

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh Krauter said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home