Friday, September 30, 2005

Midwest Mothers Keepin it Real

Howdy fellow travelers of the great winding road,
I am now in O' town, population: others. Its great being back in the town of my youth. I spent the last week in Missouri, living in my sisters basement. Because of my pride I did not work as a bag boy. No, my friends, I did not work at all. During my stay in St. Louis I was able to visit Grant's farm, a park owned by Budweiser. This free park featured a harmonica playing elephant, FREE BEER, camels, and goats. I suggest everyone plan their next vacation around this place. The elephant also blows up balloons.

I saw my old friend Sea Bass while in St. Louis, and threw down some science and math talk. I found out in a Nat. Geographic that men (it only works with men) that have a much shorter index finger when compared to their fourth finger (the one next to the pinky) are statistically more aggressive than men whose fingers do not display this trait. I can't say I understand the methodology that produced such a conclusion, but I like the results. Now I can easily prove to all the doubters that my calm passive demeanor belies a great wolf within. Don't jerk my chain all you sasquatches of the world, for I may wolf out, and woe unto thee who faces this awesome wrath.

Last night I slept in matching Spiderman bed sheets and blankets. Spiderman is really cool. So thinks my four year old nephew, (who lent me use of his bed) and so thinks the Professor of Passion. I have experienced much on this wild journey, and I cant wait to experience more of my wonderful adventures as the displaced Hurricane Jew. For now though, I rest, comforted in the arms of the Spiderman.

1 Comments:

Blogger casual ninja said...

shorter index fingers in women indicate dead sexiness.

an elephant, free beer, camels, and goats? it sounds like grant's farm is just asking for trouble. lewd conduct? yes, please!

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home