Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I am superior


I am sure we are all convinced by now that there something essentially false about the idea of a superior race. However, I am convinced that there is truth in the idea of a superior individual. That individual is me.
Everyday I sit and listen to a bunch of people yammering: "Blah blah blah, professor passion is wrong, blah blah, professor passion's paper is late, blah blah, professor passion needs a shower...Blah blah blah"

These people can shut up. There is no reason for them to speak. The professor of passion knows what he is doing. If his statements are unintelligible it is your fault. If his papers are late it is because your deadlines are too early. He doesn't need a shower, water needs to be cleansed by running across his skin.

So next time you say something to me be careful you don't make the same mistake that "these people" make: The mistake of talking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home