Sunday, April 23, 2006

Staying up late, writing 'bout octopi


Whenever I want to feel at one with the universe, I just think about how great the octopus is. I find true peace thinking about the existence of blinky eyed, color changing, eight armed monsters with drills, poisons, water jets, suction pads and ink. I am in a state of great enlightenment because I am writing a paper that deals extensively with octopi. The paper is ostensibly about memes, but in my heart it is a tribute to my friend the octopus.

2 Comments:

Blogger acmcs said...

Dear Dan,
I sent you an email today that started with "Is this still your email address?" and it turned out not to be. So I don't have your email address. Will you please send it to me? In exchange, I will give you this piece of information: there are these carts on the streetcorners that sell hot nuts (no kidding) and they smell great and everyone loves them. They're a chain called "Nuts for Nuts." If you wanted a picture of a cart, you might want to google images for "Nuts for Nuts," but you might be concerned about what sort of results you might get, you might be worried about getting pictures of testicles. Well, Dan, if you google images "nuts for nuts new york city," you don't have to worry. for some reason you get a lot of pictures of ballet. in addition to pictures of the carts. so there you go. I hope that's a good enough bargain.
yours truly, anne mcshane
p.s. my email address (at least the one that I will announce in public like this) is annecarolmcshane@yahoo.com
cheers.

9:00 PM  
Blogger casual ninja said...

octupi are very smart. this one is a doctor! they are also very laid back. like this guy doesn't mind if you call him jimmy b or woody or the m-motherfuckin-d. that's one class act.

anne knows you are nuts for nuts. she is also a class act.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home