Sunday, February 11, 2007

I did not come to fuck around

Howdy friends. I came across as a real jerk in my last post. A big jerky jerk.
I apologize. Not everybody in this world is an assless buttdrip. I have met some good people down here, and I understand the joys of fraternizing. To Camaraderie: Salud!

I must say though, I have also been very happy working on my own nonsense. I pace around drawing shit on a board, wiping it off, grabbing books, skimming through them, writing and deleting some thoughts on non-conceptual content, extension, and Sellars dilemma. I often listen to kick ass Rock and Roll while I do this. My masterpiece is still far from complete, but at this point in the game, I don’t care. It’s the first time I have enjoyed writing a paper. I don’t really even want to complete this paper until I figure out a non-stupid way to express what I think to be an important insight.

My point: My work is my passion and passion is good. I am a cheerful swan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home