Thursday, June 02, 2005

Stone upon stone

I was throwing weights again this morning and some dude said, “Hey you mind if I work a set in between yours? Yeah I fucking mind. I don’t want your sweaty balls waiting near my face as I grunt and groan. Worse yet, the guy started talking to me. He is all, “Man, I really gotta work my pecs hard. I heard if you rotate the blah blah blah…then blah blah blah” FUCK! The only reason I workout is for the hope that one day I can kill you with my bare hands. Why are you talking? Do I look like I need a friend in a muscle shirt? Did I wink at you? Perhaps I made my suspicions in regard to his sexual preferences too clear, as he quickly changed the subject and pointed out that a chick in the gym was “hot”. The chick was pregnant.

1 Comments:

Blogger casual ninja said...

he had to try and work out with you because you were throwing ALL of the weights, leaving none for him to throw. everyone in the gym stood and watched you throwing all of the weight to be had and grew quiet with awe. including the pregnant chick.
i know.
that hot fat chick was me!

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home