Monday, October 31, 2005

Cold Showers can cool your beer!


Heat is overrated. Occasionally in the course of human adventurism (a.k.a. life) one may find oneself without any heat producing appliances, and at the same time find oneself without any cold producing appliances. You may think at this point that you must accept luke warm, tepid temperatures. Wrong again jerknuts! I have discovered that if you use hot water when the water heater is off, the water that emerges is amazingly cold. I also found that the water that emerges from the cold water tap is actually luke warm. Hence, one can shower with cold water that feels okay, and use the "hot water" to cool one's beer below room temperature.

Sometimes when I shower, the cold water actually takes my breath away. (I always think of Goose when this happens. GOOSE!)
No really, I get so violently pumped up trying remain under the cold stream that I forget to exhale. Then I laugh and let out a couple of WOOs!

Things in my life are almost as uproarious as the funny comic to the left. I think this comic is funny, but for all the wrong reasons. The complete lack of comedy in It leads me to suspect that Hagen (the artist) is retarded. The idea of a retard drawing a witty little picture makes me really happy. I mean, what is the punch line supposed to be? When the Penguin says the word "Rats" and then explains the drawing? This is a punch line?
Thanks Hagen.

3 Comments:

Blogger Josh Krauter said...

I think the comedy in that particular comic comes from the placement of a towel around the penguin's nut area. In real life, penguins never wear towels in the shower. They are immensely proud of their genitals and want the world to take a gander. The shower is no exception. The cartoon is also funny because it implies that the penguin can talk. "Rats!" he says. Penguins can't really talk, but if one were to talk in such a situation as this (frozen shower), "rats" is exactly the kind of wisecrack a crazy, towel-wearing penguin would utter. It truly is a jungle out there! Keep the laffs coming, Hagen, you old so-and-so! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Spacebeer said...

Poor fucking Goose....

7:06 AM  
Blogger casual ninja said...

the motion lines at his elbows help me to understand the gesture of his resignation, AS WELL as his icy temperature. this cartoon operates through a complex duality. it is like i am looking at a mirror into my soul. a hilarious mirror.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home