Monday, October 24, 2005

A feel good story about Golani




Click on title to read said story.
I like it because all the cool dudes pictured are packing the gun I used, while all the nancy boys with the short M-16s are holding hands. Compare: On the left; a bad ass man. On the right; men who want man ass bad.

You see Shuky? Finally proof that you are a Nancy Boy.
Glad you like the site.

For everyone else, do not worry. Professor Passion will return with the tales that drive you wild! For my next idea in fact, I was thinking of posting a picture of a dead Yak!

4 Comments:

Blogger bloggrez said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:47 PM  
Blogger Old Stallion said...

Damn these adds! I spend so much money on these things. It's like everyday, I'm all, "Holy shit! I can make my penis larger? Fantastic! I will send money to the source of this insulting ad, sent to me by a robot." Or in this case, I'm all, "Holy shit, a poker tournament! I want to learn how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction!"

9:46 AM  
Blogger casual ninja said...

that is a great story. i love the looks on their faces as they are expressing their love.

80 km is 50 fucking miles. you did this. RUNNING. with gear that weighed as much as you do. carrying other people on stretchers on top of all of that at times. i couldn't walk 50 miles on a good day. you are a crazy warrior. i don't know anyone else that could even think of doing that.

to get rid of ads you can go into your blogger setup menu and under "posting" you can choose to require a verifying word before posting. most computer systems can't replicate that. i did it on my blog and i haven't had any robot hits since then (sadly).

3:51 PM  
Blogger Old Stallion said...

Thanks ninja, but I think all a lot of people we know could do that. Its just a matter of going through the training. The important point to remember however, is that even if they did it...they would still be nancy boys.

And get rid of the adds? Are you crazy? How else would I know about "the 29 year old consultant cant wait to play in the POKERSTARS.COM CARIBBEAN ADVENTURE!"

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home