Tuesday, November 01, 2005

A local coffee shop opened!

Howdy Co-Actors!

The Rue on Carleton has opened! I now have a place to sit and type on my porto-robotnikon while drinking hair curling expresso. This reopen has given me a place to sit other than my house. I also found out I won't get a refrigerator until Nov 16. Because of this fact, I decided to buy some of that tooth whitening nonsense I've been hearing so much about. I figure if I can't buy any fresh food, I may as well whiten my teeth. If all goes well in 7 days my teeth are going to be whiter than they are now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Spacebeer said...

I am opposed to teeth whitening. If you have the time, I can give you my complete speech on the topic. Bottom-line: against.

[Please note that this is basically an irrational hatred of something that most people don't have an opinion on whatsoever. I have several of these gems in my repetoire.]

7:18 AM  
Blogger Old Stallion said...

I would really like to hear this speech. I just want to have the same pearly white smile as the happy people on my Rite Aid Whitening Box. Can't I get my teeth up to 5 shades whiter? 5 arbitrarily defined "degrees" of whiteness whiter?

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home