Thursday, June 02, 2005

Freedom Tacos

Carrot Juice is the best juice ever. I think carrot juice may be the best food ever. Why not carrot liquor? I would drink it. I would drink as much of it as I could if it tasted like carrot juice.

That’s not all my friends.. Here is an entertaining phone call that was inspired by an argument I had with my French roommate. It starts like this. I, being an impressive source of wisdom, told Frenchie that America had two-dollar bills just like the Europeans have a two-Euro coin but after a few years America realized that a double unit bill was stupid. She did not believe me. Being even more impressive I proved her ignorant ass wrong and pulled a two-dollar bill right out of my wallet. I shoved it in her face and said, “See, you idiot. I told you there were two-dollar bills. Fuck, you’re stupid. You’re a stupid idiot.” Even after this display of showmanship she doubted that my two-dollar bill would be accepted anywhere except for a bank. I was shocked. “What the fuck are you talking about? I could spend this son of bitch anywhere. I could even use this bill to buy tacos at Taco Bell.” Then I grimaced. She still did not believe. The only thing to do at this point (aside from giving her a French Press) was to call Taco Bell and ask them if I could buy tacos with a two-dollar bill. The conversation went like this:

Taco Bell: Taco Bell, how can I help you?
Me: I really need some tacos but I only have a two-dollar bill. Can I buy tacos from you with my two-dollar bill?
Taco Bell: Uh, it’s a two-dollar bill?
Me: Yeah. It’s the double-decker taco of money.
Taco Bell: Hold on
Pause
Taco Bell: My manager says its fine.
Me: Great. This bill is kinda rare though. You think I could get some extra tacos for it?
Taco Bell: Hold on…No.
Me: Oh… Could I get double-decker tacos?
Taco Bell: Two dollars can get you a double-decker taco.
Me: I’m gonna use my two dollar bill to get two tacos!
Taco Bell: (…..)
Me: WOOO!

I think this is a great phone call to make. It is probably even greater outside of New Orleans. To be honest, in this city I can’t really understand what the hell the taco bell employee is saying. It sounds like crazy talk.

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh Krauter said...

I would like a double-decker taco and a taco.

10:36 AM  
Blogger casual ninja said...

carrot liquor is a pipedream. If the Russians haven't invented it, it's not meant to be. they drink potatoes for god's sake!

"Only in dreams are carrots as big as bears."

what does it mean if i have been dreaming of bears as big as carrots? they are adorable and ferocious. ferociously adorable. they keep maiming small parts of me. it is TOO CUTE!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home