Thursday, November 10, 2005

Munchos


I am still trying to find ways to eat well here in New Orleans. Today, while looking for more chef boyardee over-stuffed ravioli, I happened upon bags of Munchos. Back in the days of hebrew school Munchos were the shit. Nothing could beat the taste of fried dehydrated potato and so with fond nostalgia I bought two bags. Now, after eating one, I believe many things beat this taste. Many things indeed.

What the hell happened? Is my youth completely spent? Am I to find no joy in video games, candy and salty chips, ever again?

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh Krauter said...

Have you tried combining Munchos and Gorilla Munch in a large bowl and sprinkling it conservatively with cheap booze? This New Orleans trail mix concoction could be a pathway to flavor.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home