Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Balls of Justice.

I was sitting down bustin’ out some of that old school science when my head became light and the world began lose its focus. There I was, sitting on my couch, expanding my knowledge, reading n’ shit and I almost passed out. I thought maybe I was suffering from a brain aneurism or something. I thought perhaps I was going to die.

Yes, I know that seems like quite a leap to make. To go from “Hey, I think I am passing out” to “Hey I think I am going to die” is rather unfounded. Maybe my poor reasoning was due to the fact that I was (without any explanation) losing consciousness. Anyway, as my eyes rolled back to look at my brain, I confronted death. This wasn’t our first meeting mind you. While not buddies or anything, death and I used to hang with the same group of friends. So I wasn’t all that unfamiliar with his can-do pluck and persistence. I was actually kind of happy to see him. We weren’t able to sit and chat though, because I quickly became aware that I wasn’t dying, and hell I wasn’t even going to completely faint. Soon our whole meeting seemed illusory and fake. Would I really be happy to die? Or would I fight for life with all of my uncanny powers? Who can say? I know only this: I eat confrontations with mortality for breakfast.

2 Comments:

Blogger Spacebeer said...

Ah, see, there's your problem -- confrontations mixed with morality don't provide the necessary fiber and nutrients to properly start out your day, hence the light-headedness and near-faints. Save the confrontation/morality mix for a late night snack, and instead try starting the day with some orange juice, mixed with meditation and headstands. Its a sure cure for the blues!

7:14 AM  
Blogger casual ninja said...

i am unhappy with how willingly you would slip into the void. you need to eat more puffy cheetos, licking the cheese dust of life off of your fingers. drink more delicious beer made by belgium monks. they can't have sex, but you can! look at our friend the possum, he doesn't die... he pretends to die to disinterest his predators. maybe that's what you were doing. were you covered in your own shit and bile when you came to? drool and musk? if you knew how to be more like a possum you would have been. remember that and you will have something to work towards rather than death. ALL MUST LEARN THIS LESSON FROM THE POSSUM.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home