Thursday, June 16, 2005

Always be ready to speak your mind, and a base man will avoid you

Woo!
The Professor of Sympathy is here, ready to take part in the emotional beinghood of all my readers. I am here for you my friends. I am here, chock full of awe and sympathetic caring.
What's that? You hate work? I feel for you. What else ails you my friends? Tired of the meaningless drudgery of day to day existence? I hear you loud and clear. My passionate pity is gushing. May the warmth and beauty of this world cheer you. Look at an insect. Tear apart a leaf. Bark at a squirrel. Maybe tear apart the insect? I hear you are also scared of fish. Well, thats just crazy. Eat some fish. Show the fish who is the boss. Suppress a needless reference to the t.v. show. Feel the love. Me? I'm gonna do some push ups.

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh Krauter said...

I took your advice and ate some tuna steak tonight. Tuna steak covered in drippingly sweet marsala, roasted red and yellow peppers, sauteed onions, garlic, you fuckin' name it, pops. It was chock full of taste, beauty, truth, hilarity, and the ocean. This is how you eat when you're unemployed. When you work, you don't eat this good. Then I punched a pigeon.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Spacebeer said...

Also the tuna steak had black olives nestled here and there around it.

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home